The Back to Business Women’s Conference on Friday, February 21 in RTP will take the place of the next MeetUp.
Back to Business Events Coming Up
MeetUp: Using LinkedIn Effectively In Your Job Search
When: March 2020 – Exact Date TBA 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Where: Raleigh-area location TBA
What: Come learn how to use LinkedIn effectively as you make your way back to work after a career break. There will also be plenty of time for networking so you can meet lots of other women who are making the same transition back to work. We’re all in this together!
How: Registration is Required! This event is free, but we need an accurate headcount. Please only RSVP if you plan to attend. Space is limited.
Some of Our Past Events –
- MeetUp: Interview Skills Workshop – January 2020, Raleigh, NC
- MeetUp: How To Build Your Job Search Plan – November 2019, Durham, NC
- MeetUp: Your 4 Biggest Questions About Returning to Work….Answered! October 2019, Durham, NC
- MeetUp: Resume Review Workshop April 2018, Raleigh, NC
- MeetUp: Excel Refresher Course February 2018, Cary, NC
- Networking Event: January 2018, Morrisville, NC
- MeetUp: Best Practices Panel for Returning to Work, October 2017, Raleigh, NC
- MeetUp: How To Launch Your Return To Work, September 2017, Cary, NC