Thank you to everyone who participated in our Returnship Career Fair
Our first-ever Returnship career fair on Friday, April 30 was a big success! It was a great opportunity to learn about Returnships and open positions at Credit Suisse and NetApp and connect with company representatives.
Please contact us if you’re interested in having Back to Business manage a virtual career fair for your company.
Registration for this event has closed.
Please check back to see our future events as they get scheduled.
1-1:15pm: Keynote talk on returning to work after a career break (in main room)
1:15-1:30pm: Participating companies give a brief overview of their returnship program/open roles (in main room)
1:30-3:00pm: Each company has staff available for brief (5-10 minute) video chats with candidates (in breakout rooms)
1:30-300pm: Speakers in the main room with inspiring talks to help you with your job search as you return to work
Cost: Free to candidates/job seekers to participate
Registration is required in advance
Some of Our Past Events –
- Returnship Career Fair: April 30, 2021 via Zoom, with sponsors Credit Suisse and NetApp
- Book Club: Permission to Try by Annie Franceschi – July 8, 2020 via Zoom
- MeetUp: Interview Skills Workshop – January 2020, Raleigh, NC
- MeetUp: How To Build Your Job Search Plan – November 2019, Durham, NC
- MeetUp: Your 4 Biggest Questions About Returning to Work….Answered! October 2019, Durham, NC
- MeetUp: Resume Review Workshop April 2018, Raleigh, NC
- MeetUp: Excel Refresher Course February 2018, Cary, NC
- Networking Event: January 2018, Morrisville, NC
- MeetUp: Best Practices Panel for Returning to Work, October 2017, Raleigh, NC
- MeetUp: How To Launch Your Return To Work, September 2017, Cary, NC